Product Announcement from Galil Motion Control
Galil's Pocket PLC is smart, compact, low-cost, and packed with I/O — 32 digital and 16 analog I/O in a 3.9 x 4.3 x 1.3 in. package. Powerful RISC processor for fast I/O handling. Just $295 in single quantity; $195 in 100 quantities. The RIO includes ±10 V analog I/O, program memory with multitasking, PID process control loops, timers, counters, Web interface, e-mail alerts, data logging, Ethernet 100Base-T, and RS232. Network RIOs to handle unlimited I/O. Use intuitive commands or Galil's Ladder Interface Software.
Each RIO-471xx unit is self-contained with numerous analog and digital I/O including: 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, 16 optically isolated inputs, 8 high-power isolated outputs and 8 low-power isolated outputs. Multiple RIO-471xx units can be distributed on an Ethernet network allowing I/O expansion.
Like all Galil controllers, programming the RIO-471xx is simplified with two-letter, intuitive commands and a full set of software tools such as GalilTools for programming, and a Ladder Interface Software tool for converting standard relay ladder logic into Galil code.
- Intelligent, Remote Ethernet I/O Controller
- (1) 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
(1) RS232 port up to 115/19.2 kbaud
- 8 analog inputs with 12-bit ADC (16-bit option), +/-10V, +/-5V, 0-5V, 010V
- 8 analog outputs with 12-bit DAC (16-bit option), +/-10V, +/-5V, 0-5V, 010V
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- 8 high-power, isolated outputs rated at 500 mA per output
- 8 isolated outputs rated at 25mA max per output
- 2 Analog Process Control loops
- Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to four application programs.
- LED indicators for all digital I/O points
- Contains RISC processor and memory for programming I/O events
- Easy-to-use, 2-letter Galil programming language
- Easy integration with Galil DMC-40x0 motion controller
- Web interface and email capability for sending messages
- Powered by Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) or external 18-36V DC input
- Small Size: 3.88" x 4.26" x 1.30"
- Metal Enclosure
- D-type connectors for easy interface to I/O
- ModBus/TCP master or slave
- Custom hardware and firmware options available