Product Announcement from General Digital Corporation
General Digital™ adds an extra level of protection to its rugged LCD monitor line in the form of the Barracuda™ Series. Sealed to IP67 and NEMA4X standards, it includes protection against several contaminants: water immersion (submersion) between 15cm and 1m depth, dust, falling dirt or debris, rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, hose-directed water, and external formation of ice on the enclosure.
The Barracuda™ Series is ideally suited for dusty or wet conditions found in industrial and military environments, such as deserts, ships, outdoor kiosks, or simply constant exposure to changing weather conditions.
Available in display sizes ranging from 6.4 inch to 24 inch, the Barracuda™ Series of LCD monitors can be customized to fit your particular needs.
Please visit our web site or contact a sales engineer for more information.
- Sealed Against Liquid Immersion, Dust and Other Contaminants to NEMA-4X and IP67 Specifications
- All Connectors Environmentally Sealed, Regardless of Connection
- Available in Rack Mount, Panel Mount and Standalone Enclosures
- Rugged All-Metal Construction
- Turnkey LCD Monitor Ideal for OEMs, System Integrators and VARs
- Vibrant, High Resolution LCD Displays from 6.4" to 24.0" (ask about other sizes)
- Bezels and Enclosures are Constructed from Sturdy, Lightweight Aluminum
- Designed with the Intent to Meet FCC Class A Certification
- Accommodates Several Mounting Options
- Total Design Control Facilitates Customization
- Promotes Configuration Control and Extended Product Life Cycle (OEMs, Military)
- Low Power (+12 VDC) Operation
- High Performance LCD Controller
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 Pixels (Scaled)
- Supports Separate, Composite, Sync-on-Green and STANAG 3350 A, B, C SoG Analog Video
- Intuitive, Front-Accessible User Controls
- Protective Glass Overlay with Sealed Gasket
- Optional Support for NTSC, PAL, RS-170, SECAM, and S-Video Composite Live Video
- Optional Support for DVI-A (Analog), DVI-D (Digital) and DVI-I (Integrated) Video
- Optional Support for HD-SDI (High Definition) and SD-SDI (Standard Definition) Serial Digital Interface Video
- Optional Support for HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Video
- Optional Night Vision (NVIS) Goggle Compatibility per MIL-STD-3009
- Optional LED Backlight for:
- Low Power Consumption
- Mercury-free Applications
- Daylight/Sunlight Readable Levels of Brightness
- Variety of AC Switching and DC-DC Power Supplies Available
- Private Labeling Available
- Many More Options and Accessories Available
- Phone (Domestic & International): 860.282.2900
- Toll-Free (U.S. & Canada Only): 800.952.2535
- ...by the U.S. Coast Guard as Portable Information System Displays on Coast Guard Cutters
- ...by Joint Armed Forces as Portable Information System Displays on International Law Enforcement Vessels
- ...within Human Operator and Autonomous Mining Machinery
Get the Latest Flash player.