SlimLine Lite II™ / SlimLine Lite II Solar™
Product Announcement from General Digital Corporation
General Digital's SlimLine Lite II Series is a rugged man-machine operator interface that is designed to replace the traditional CRT and keyboard with a compact, lightweight and durable alternative. The SlimLine Lite II 15.0", 17.0", 19.0" and 20.1" LCD Monitor/Keyboard/Trackball units are intended for use in commercial, industrial and military applications, either as a portable/desktop device or as a rack mounted solution.
The SL2 Series feature high contrast, wide viewing angle LCD displays that function as seamless replacements for a CRT, interfacing directly to your existing analog video graphics card. An On-screen Display (OSD) with intuitive menus allows end users to calibrate the Analog-Digital Video Interface to optimize its performance.
Physically, the SlimLine Lite II resembles a laptop computer. The LCD panel is mounted in a "display head," while the keyboard and pointing device are mounted in the main enclosure. Unlike a laptop that is housed in a plastic enclosure, the SlimLine Lite II monitors are packaged in rugged aluminum housings. The display heads pivot 115 degrees on user-adjustable friction hinges that allow users to adjust the viewing angle of the display for optimum performance. The torque on the hinges can be adjusted to suit the shock/vibration of each application.
The standard SlimLine Lite II product line is configured with an industrial PS/2-compatible, 83-key (101-key functionality), "laptop-style" keyboard and trackball pointing device (KPD). Optionally, one of several ruggedized KPDs can be specified which feature 82 keys and a sealed 1-3/8" trackball. Customers can select a commercial-grade KPD or a robust, industrial-grade, backlit KPD or a military-grade model that features red LED backlighting, EMI filters, surge protectors, shock sensing, keycap clips, and brightness control. Many KPDs meet military standards for sealing and shock/vibration.
When configured with General Digital's 19" Rack Adaptor Kit (Part No. 90-753 or 90-754), the SlimLine Lite II Series can be integrated into a standard (RETMA) 19" rack chassis. The 19" Rack Adaptor Kit features a sleeve that attaches directly to the rack chassis. A pair of roller bearing slides facilitate the installation of the devices into the sleeve, allowing them to easily slide in and out of the rack for storage and operation.
- Low Profile 2U (3.50") Flip-Up Display Enclosure
- Rugged All-Metal Construction
- Integral Keyboard / Pointing Device
- Commercial, Industrial, Military Grades
- Torque-Adjustable Friction Hinges
- Up to 80 in·lbs. each
- Total Design Control Facilitates Customization
- Promotes Configuration Control and Extended Product Life Cycle
- LCD Displays from 15.0" to 20.1" Diagonal Viewing Area
- Our active matrix TFT LCD panels offer up to 16.7 million colors, wide viewing angles, and fast response times (suitable for live video)
- Protective Glass Overlay with Sealed Gasket on Select Models
- High-Performance LCD Controller
- Internal to our LCD monitor is an LCD controller that converts analog video signals into the proper digital signals required to drive the display
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 Pixels (Scaled)
- Supports Separate, Composite, Sync-on-Green and STANAG 3350 A, B, C SoG Analog Video
- Advanced Imaging Features
- Laptop-style Enclosure Requires Least Amount of Operator Workspace in its Class
- Most Keyboard / Pointing Devices Meet Military Standards for Sealing and Shock / Vibration
- Several Models Customer Certified to MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-901 and TEMPEST Level 2
- Optional CAC (Common Access Card) Reader Utilizing ActivIdentity® Smart Card Readers
- Optional Support for NTSC, SECAM, PAL, S-Video and RS-170 Live Video
- Optional Support for DVI-A (Analog), DVI-D (Digital) and DVI-I (Integrated) Video
- Optional Support for HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Video
- Optional LED Backlight for:
- Low Power Consumption
- Mercury-Free Applications
- Daylight/Sunlight Readable Levels of Brightness
- Daylight and Sunlight Readable Displays Available
- Standalone and Rack Mount Power Supplies Available
- Cable Management System and MIL-901 Enhancement Package Available
- Many More Options and Accessories Available
- Private Labeling Available
- Phone (Domestic & International): 860.282.2900
- Toll-Free (U.S. & Canada Only): 800.952.2535
- ...by the U.S. Navy on Various Sea Vessels, Including Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers, Command Ships and Others
- ...by the U.S. Navy with a Smart Card (CAC: Common Access Card) Reader Employed Within CANES (Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services) and LCS (Littoral Combat Ship) Programs
- ...by the U.S. Marine Corps with Sun Microsystems Netra™ Servers Within ECS™ Transit Cases for GCCS-M (Global Command and Control System-Marines) Program
- ...by the U.S. Air Force for F-15 Eagle Aircraft Field Service and Diagnostics, and for Surveillance Via Infrared Imaging on P3 Orion Aircraft
- ...by U.S. Joint Armed Forces in Hardigg™ Transit Cases for Comprehensive Radar, Telemetry and Communications Operations
- ...for Field Servicing of Fuel Pipeline Terminals and Test Stations
Get the Latest Flash player.