Dual Flip-Up Displays with Keyboard
Product Announcement from General Digital Corporation
The TwoView™ Series dual LCD monitors/keyboard/trackball is optimized for its low profile (3.50" high) and designed to save valuable rack space while increasing your video content capacity.
The TwoView's compact design and industrial durability, combined with General Digital's legendary configuration control and long product life cycles, make it the ideal rack mount solution for network administration, telecommunications, mobile applications (transit case), and more.
The enclosure is constructed from a combination of steel and aluminum, providing a cost-effective, lightweight housing that can be used in most applications. Two large format display heads unfold and slide laterally to provide twice the viewing capacity.
A spring coil latch is used to secure the displays while they are stowed to minimize vertical "chatter" when subjected to shock and vibration. A pair of 24" long chassis slides facilitate rack mounting and ease of operation. Interface connectors are located on the rear of the device. The overall depth of the system is 24".
The TwoView Series is available with integrated 15", 17", 19" or 20" (diagonal) LCDs, offering a wide selection of price vs. performance options from which to choose. Regardless of the display size selected, all of the LCD displays offer the latest advances in LCD technology, providing users with high brightness/contrast images, fast response times (suitable for live video) and wide viewing angles.
Customers may also select from our current offering of supported video controllers to achieve the desired balance of price and performance. All of the video controllers are operated via intuitive On-screen Display (OSD) menus that are controlled via a membrane keypad. Advanced features such as Live Video support, Picture-in-Picture (graphics + video) and Image Rotation are supported on specific controller configurations.Additionally, users can choose from General Digital's list of approved keyboard/trackball combinations to satisfy their specific requirements.
- Low Profile 2U (3.50") Flip-Up Dual Display Unit
- Rugged All-Metal Construction
- Integral Keyboard/Pointing Device (Commercial, Industrial, Military)
- Total Design Control Facilitates Customization
- Promotes Configuration Control and Extended Product Life Cycle
- LCD Displays from 15.0" to 20.1" (Diagonal Viewing Area)
- Protective Glass Overlay with Sealed Gasket on Select Models
- High Performance LCD Controller
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 Pixels (Scaled)
- Advanced Imaging Features
- Supports Separate, Composite, Sync-on-Green and STANAG 3350 SoG Analog Video
- Laptop-style Enclosure Requires Least Amount of Operator Workspace in its Class
- Most Keyboard / Pointing Devices Meet Military Standards for Sealing and Shock / Vibration
- Optional Support for NTSC, SECAM, PAL, S-Video and RS-170 Live Video
- Optional Support for DVI-A (Analog), DVI-D (Digital) and DVI-I (Integrated) Video
- Optional Support for HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Video
- Optional LED Backlight for:
- Low Power Consumption
- Mercury-Free Applications
- Daylight/Sunlight Readable Levels of Brightness
- Daylight and Sunlight Readable Displays Available
- Standalone and Rack Mount Power Supplies Available
- Cable Management System Available
- Many More Options and Accessories Available
- Private Labeling Available
- Phone (Domestic & International): 860.282.2900
- Toll-Free (U.S. & Canada Only): 800.952.2535
- ...by the U.S. Navy on Various Sea Vessels, Including Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers, Command Ships and Others
- ...by the U.S. Marine Corps for Use Within Humvees and ECS Transit Cases for the CONDOR (Command and Control On-the-Move Network, Digital Over the Horizon Relay) Program
- ...by the U.S. Army for Use Within Humvees and ECS Transit Cases
- ...by Joint Armed Forces for Aircraft and Ground Vehicle Systems for C4I Applications
- ...in Forward Deployed Interim Air Traffic Management Stations