Product Announcement from General Oceanics, Inc.
General Oceanics is dedicated to the engineering and manufacturing of water and air sampling and analysis products, and the provision of services, to accommodate your analysis and research needs.
- Cable in/out display (Derived from Solid-state hall-effect magnetic sensors from block.)
- Cable rate display (Derived by display microprocessor from cable in/out data.)
- Wire tension display (when interfaced to a wire tension measurement device)
- Cable in warning alarm (User defined)
- 4 hour battery only operation
- Operates on either 110 or 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Water proof housing and connectors
- Computer interface capability (RS-232 or USB-serial converter)
- Data recording capability
- Selectable input capability for different hydro wire diameter sizes.
- On board memory back-up
- Real time clock
- LED digits - legible in full sunlight
- Operating range -25 C to +70 C
- Max. cable length displayed: 9999 meters. Least significant figure displayed: one meter.
- Max. lowering and hauling rate alarm, user defined.
- Output 5 VDC
- Readout weight: 6 pounds (2.722 kilograms)
- Readout Size: 7.5 inch diameter (19.05cm) X 3.5 inch (8.89cm) high including mtg. plate.
- Maximum wire payout Rate 175 meters per minute.
You have successfully added from to your part list.