Product Announcement from Gesswein Co., Inc.
Boast great depth of field and image flatness for accurate viewing and
long working distances for ample workspace. Ideal for inspection of fine
Lightweight yet durable all-metal aluminum alloy bodies with premium components and chemical-resistant finishes provide stability and durability for a lifetime of dependable use. The 45°-inclined observation tubes with adjustable interpupillary distance and diopter tubes eliminate eyestrain.
Acrobat Boom Stand with friction arms, focus block and padded headrest ensures superb flexibility and comfort. Entire assembly can be easily positioned and quickly swung away when not in use. Friction arms lock in place when needed. Focus block securely holds microscope body. Padded headrest reduces neck and back fatigue. Ring Light with extra-bright circular fluorescent bulb provides cool, glare-free illumination.
- Binocular and Trinocular styles that can be rotated 360° and locked in any position
- On the Trinocular style, all 3 viewing ports are active at all times (you don't lose an eye port when you attach a camera.)
- High-resolution optics for yielding upright and unreversed stereoscopic images
- Rugged all-metal bodies and components designed to last a lifetime
- Ergonomically positioned bilateral zoom controls
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 54-75mm
- Dual dioptric adjustment (±5 diopters) for maintaining focus throughout zoom range