Microimage Camera for in-place Mold Measuring
Product Announcement from Gesswein Co., Inc.
The TolTec Microimage Camera eliminates
the time-consuming, error-prone routine of having to remove, measure
and relocate the mold, allowing you to check tolerances on the fly with
ease. Minimizes costly mistakes often caused by inexact mold
repositioning. Accurate measurements are taken and recorded from the
machine's CNC controller.
Choose a TolTec Microimage Camera (your choice of 3 magnifications: 30X, 55X, and 250X) , then choose a fixture (3R, EROWA, and NB) to fit your EDM or milling machine. (Also available in sets with 15" monitor.)
- Precise, in-process measurement verification of mold without removal from host machine for reduced downtime and increased productivity
- Quick, hassle-free changeover from tooling head to imaging head.
- In-process X-Y tolerance verification
- High-resolution video inspection
- Integral lens laser point finder
- Working tolerances equal to those of host machines
- Compatibility with a variety of different machines
- Choice of 30X, 55X and 250X cameras and 3R, EROWA and NB (12, 16, or 20mm) fixtures.