Product Announcement from Gladiator Technologies, Inc.
The LandMark™ 40 IMU is the next generation of our 4.4in3 family of IMU's and is form, fit and function interchangeable with our popular LandMark™ 10 and 20 IMU's, enabling existing users an easy upgrade option to superior performance. The unit features ultra low noise gyros and accelerometers with exceptional bias in-run and bias over temperature performance in a small, light weight and ruggedized environmentally sealed enclosure with MILSPEC connector. Proven performance in a multitude of applications by it's predecessor LandMark™ 10 and 20 IMU's, this next generation IMU features low power consumption, small size, light weight and long life MTBF.
• Ultra Low Noise MEMS IMU
• Form, Fit and Function with LandMark™ 10 and 20 IMU's
• Low Gyro Noise 0.002º/sec/√Hz (100°/s)
• Low Accel Noise 0.04mg/√Hz (2g)
• In-Run Gyro Bias 10°/hour 1 σ
• Rugged Environmentally Sealed Packaging & MILSPEC Connector
• Fully Temperature Compensated Bias and Scale Factor
• Compensated Misalignment 1mrad and g-Sensitivity <0.01°/sec/g 1σ
• External Sync Input (1kHz or 1pps)
• Low Power <430 mW Typical
• Low Voltage +3.3V (single sided power)
• Light Weight 103 grams
• Small Size < 72cm3/4.4in3
• Wide Sensor Bandwidth 200 Hz
• Bandwidth Filtering Capability
• RS485 Data Rate 500 Hz (user selectable)
• Internal Vibration Isolation
• Precision Alignment
• Internal Temperature Sensors
• Export Classification: Commerce ECCN7A994
The signature feature of this IMU is the ultra low noise gyros, enabling precision measure-ment for demanding stabilization applications. The IMU's performance is optimized with fully temp-erature compensated bias and scale factor and compensated misalignment and g-sensitivity. The unit is highly durable and employs an FEA designed internal vibration isolator that can withstand environ-mental vibration and shock typically associated with commercial aircraft requirements. LandMark™ IMU's also include built-in firmware to accept external velocity as well as an external sync input 1 kHz (or 1pps indication). The unit is well suited for the harsh environments of commercial automotive and motorcycle testing, motorsports racing, aircraft and sea applications that require high performance and small size.