Product Announcement from Glass Expansion
- Halve your operating costs
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- Double your sample throughput
The Niagara Plus uses Flow Injection technology to reduce analysis time, environmental impact and operating cost:
- Lower argon consumption
- Reduced cost of consumables such as torches, cones,RF coils, pump tubing, acids, standards and chemicals
- Lower power consumption
- Reduced stress on RF system and lower maintenance cost
- Less down-time for cleaning carbon from torch when analyzing organics
- Less chemical waste to dispose of
In addition to the cost and environmental benefits, the Niagara Plus delivers a major improvement in analytical performance:
- Twice the sample throughput for a typical analysis
- Half the normal sample volume
- Automatic addition of the internal standard simplifies sample preparation
- Inert sample path reduces carryover - the sample does not contact any peristaltic pump tubing
- Constant flow of solution to the plasma maintains plasma stability and reduces stabilization times
- Compact design easily interfaces to almost all models of ICP-MS and ICP-OES
Part Number and Description-
KT-1074 Niagara Plus (requires autosampler probe)
The Niagara Plus requires a 1.0mm ID autosampler probe for correct operation. Select one of the following probes:
Part Number and Description-
70-803-0793 Teflon Encapsulated Carbon Fibre Probe 1.0mm ID (suitable for Cetac ASX-520)
70-803-0816 Teflon Encapsulated Carbon Fibre Probe 1.0mm ID (suitable for PerkinElmer S-10 or AS-93+)
70-803-0853 Teflon Encapsulated Carbon Fibre Probe 1.0mm ID (suitable for Varian SPS-3 or AIM-3600)
If your autosampler is not listed here, please contact Glass Expansion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Niagara Plus package includes:
- Niagara II module
- Positive displacement pump
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- USB to quad serial converter
- All required cables and tubing
- USB memory stick with operating software and instructions
- Netbook computer
Running a ICP-MS without a Niagara Plus, is like running a ICP-MS without a torch.
Environmental laboratory - USA
We have all instruments using the Niagara Plus and the IsoMist and have increased efficiencies by up to 40% and over-all quality has also shown improvements, so we are very happy with them.
Minerals laboratory - Australia
With Niagara Plus we have found a marked improvement in carry over, productivity, gas and internal standard usage without the loss of sensitivity ... Argon saving would be around 40-50% as sample time has been halved ... Our most noted improvements are Mo from a 0.5 mg/L (standard) carryover could be greater than 20 ug/L, now undetectable less than 4 ug/L, Fe 10 mg/L (standard) used to carry over greater than 5 ug/L, now undetectable less than 2 ug/L.
University environmental laboratory - Australia
Get the Latest Flash player.