ConLam™ Contract Laminating Services
Service Detail from Glenro Inc.
ConLam™ - Glenro's Contract Laminating Services
Many Glenro customers have used Glenro's ConLam™ laminating service prior to buying a Glenro flatbed laminating machine. You can first run your materials on our pilot lines so you'll know exactly how a Glenro flatbed laminating machine or line will perform for your application. There's nothing like optimizing your laminating process before your machine is manufactured to insure you get precisely the Proven Solutions® that you need.
Glenro can also help you identify and source auxiliary material handling equipment, integrate some of its other heating technologies and help you establish a unique and complete process solution for your business.
- Marketing Tests
- Production Runs
- Product Feasibility Studies
- Research and Development
Technical textiles, nonwovens and fabric laminations
- Fabric to foam
- Fabric to fabric
- Filtration media
- Carbon fiber constructions
- Heat glazing or skinning of fabric surfaces
- Specialty packaging laminations
- Specialty wipes constructions
- Window treatments
- Construction laminates
- Bedding materials
- Specialty signage laminations
- Seating materials
- Ballistic laminates
- Flooring products and underlayments
- Flat sheet
- Consolidated nonwovens
- Architectural panels
- Honeycomb structures
- Rigid and semi rigid products
- ...and other high value laminated materials
- Continuous roll-to-roll and sheet laminations
- Use dry, thermally activated adhesives, web, powders or film
- Use on all kinds of industrial laminations - fabrics, foam, film, nonwovens, composites, etc.
- Use for two or more layers or plies of material
- Proudly feature our own dual belt flatbed laminating technology
Specialty Sheet Laminations
Customers use Glenro's ConLam™ contract lamination services when they need specialty sheet laminates. We can process both rigid and flexible sheet materials. We've set up our contract laminating lines with a great deal of flexibility in order to offer custom laminations using nonwovens, textiles, composites and other materials to make industrial laminates, medical products, automotive laminations and numerous other laminates. With Glenro's contract sheet laminating service you're not limited to roll-to-roll laminating.
Consolidation of Nonwovens
Many applications using heavier nonwoven constructions need the material to be consolidated. Glenro has developed a technology for this process and is pleased to offer it as part of our contract laminating services. Our flatbed laminating machines apply heat and pressure to consolidate nonwovens evenly. We can consolidate nonwoven webs as wide as 70 inches.