G2 Doors - Affordable, High Performance Doors
Product Announcement from Goffs Enterprises, Inc.
Benefits of Goff's G-2 Doors Include:
- Saves energy and time by opening and closing the door's opening up to 12 times faster than a traditional sectional overhead door.
- Allows the same exterior door to be used in both warm & cold weather situations.
- Allow air to flow through in summer and keep heat in during cooler months.
- Significantly reduces heat loss while allowing light into work areas.
- Keeps out unwanted pests, birds and intruders.
- Controls airborne contaminants.
- Improves building appearance.
- Increases security, deters trespassing, theft and vandalism.
- Mesh option allows fresh air to flow through for comfort and productivity & helps meet FDA and AIB requirements.
Features of Goff's G-2 Doors Include:
- Automatic re-set after blow-out
- Reflective photo eye safety feature included (motorized only)
- Wind load ratings by door size
- Easily replaceable, exchangeable heat sealed panels available in solid vinyl, mesh, & clear PVC.
- 11 oz Mesh optional panels that are constructed of 17 X 11 polyester scrim, providing small openings difficult for insects to penetrate & provides a 65% shade factor to lower temperature and save energy, while meeting AIB standards.
- 18 oz coated colored Vinyl
- 40 Mil double polished clear PVC
- Resistance to all ultraviolet rays and is rot, tear and mildew resistant.
- Meeting NFPA 701 and California Fire marshal standards for flame resistance.
- Three year warranty on materials & workmanship - One year warranty on motor drive mechanism.
- Loading Docks
- Fork Truck Traffic Areas
- Interior & Exterior Door Openings
- Food Processing Facilities
- Process Areas
- Waste Areas
- Plant Overhead Doors