Product Announcement from Gorbel Inc.
The Tether Track fall arrest systems fulfill a wide range of customer applications and provide fall protection in a variety of environments. Complete coverage and mobility are inherant for superior user adoption. Gorbel Tether Track™ Fall Arrest Systems can accommodate multiple workers and are available in multiple configurations, including multiple track profiles and support center distances, and make fall protection easily customizable and cost effective. The foundation of the Tether Track™ systems is the enclosed track, exclusively engineered for easy movement. The enclosed track keeps dirt and dust from settling on the rolling surface, allowing the trolley to move smoothly, and remain centered directly over the worker creating a shorter fall distance and reducing the risk of swing fall injuries.
- Deploy as needed, then fold away when done; maintaining productivity without compromising safety
- Perfect solution for work cells requiring access to overhead cranes, when floor space is limited or when infrequent fall protection is necessary
- Available in Wall Mounted or Free Standing Designs
- Accommodate single or multiple workers
- Unlimited lengths with up to 50’ between supports
Tether Track™ systems are a reliable, cost-effective way to reduce the risk of injury in elevated work environments. Compared to wire rope systems, Gorbel’s Tether Track systems deliver: shorter free fall distances; reduced risk of secondary fall injures, such as swinging into obstacles; longer distances between support centers; and no negative impact on a second worker in the event of a fall. Tether Track systems also stop falls sooner than a wire rope system by eliminating sag, and the systems provide effective protection in low headroom applications by reducing the fall distance.