OEM Dosing Pump
Product Announcement from GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
GRI's new Dosing Pumps are ideal for low flow, low pressure metering applications where a fixed flow rate is required. The Dosing Pumps are constructed entirely of plastic and use GRI's time-proven bellows technology to provide a durable and accurate chemically resistant metering pump. When pumping water in laboratory test conditions, pumps rate at +/- 1%, stroke to stroke.
As with all of GRI Pumps, the Dosing Pumps are highly OEM customizable. A variety of configurations are available to meet many different system requirements.
- Soap Dispensing
- Chemical Dispensing
- Household Washer and Dryer Market
- Appliance Market
- Water Purification Market
- Laboratory Market
- HVAC Market
- OEM Markets requiring metering pumps
- Bellow Size: ½", ¾"
- Elastomer: EPDM
- Voltage 50/60Hz: 115v, 230v
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 5 PSI
- Flow Range (dependant on configuration, water as tested fluid): 3.3 to 43.2 ml/min
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F (60°C)