OEM Magnetic Drive Pumps
Product Announcement from GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
Magnetic drive centrifugal pump operation is similar to a standard centrifugal pump except the motor shaft seal is removed resulting in the elimination of leaks caused by shaft seal failure.
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps must be used where flooded suction conditions exist.
- Flow Rates - Range to 35 gpm (132 lpm)
- Max. Discharge Head - Range to 53 feet (16 m)
- Max. Fluid Temperature - Up to 250 F (121 C)
- Motors - All motors, except the 15651 series and 18650 series motors which use sleeve bearings, have sealed electric motor grade ball bearings, are thermally protected, class B insulated, and continuous duty rated. Most pumps available with AC or DC motors.
- Film processors
- Laser and x-ray cooling systems
- Solar thermal heating and cooling
- Silver recovery equipment
Vist GRIpumps.com to view our online performance curves and full specifications.
Registered Trademark Names
©2005, Gorman-Rupp Industries