Product Announcement from Gorman-Rupp Industries
Peristaltic pumps operate on a positive displacement principle. Because there are few moving parts and no valves or seals, peristaltic pumps are virtually maintenance free. No tools or disassembly is required to replace the tubing. Peristaltic pumps are ideal for slurries, abrasive, viscous and corrosive liquids because only the tubing is in contact with the solution. Applications include a variety of chemical dispensing systems.
- Max Flow Rates — Range to 360 ml/m
- Max Discharge Pressure — Range to 20 psi
- Self-Priming — To 20 feet
- Tubing I.D. — 1⁄4"
- Tubing Length — 9"
- Max Fluid Temperature — To 275°F (135°C)
- Motors 115V, 50/60 Hz; 230V, 50/60 Hz Thermally protected, shaded pole
*For estimating flow rates, 1⁄4" tubing provides 2.9 ml per revolution and 3⁄16" tubing provides 1.25 ml per revolution.
Materials in Contact with Solution:
- Tubing — Norprene®
- Low cost
- Minimal maintenance
- No valves or seals
- Chemically resistant
- Easy service
- Mounting flexibility