OEM Recirculation / Transfer Pumps
Product Announcement from GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
With Economies of Scale in mind, GRI releases version 2 of the INTG1 pump. The INTG1v2 combines the robust performance of the INTG1 with the flexibility and temperature rating of the INTG2 body at a economical price.
Designed for the recirculation and transfer of fluids, GRI's integrated series of magnetic drive pumps bring a uniquely engineered design to GRI's portfolio of custom OEM pumps. GRI's Integrity Series™ integrates the pump's components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote longer life, quieter operation, mechanical integrity, and lower power consumption. GRI's Integrity Series™ Mag-Drive Pumps will provide OEM solutions in the medical, automotive and RV, chillers and coolers, solar thermal heating and cooling, and other markets.
- NEW integrated, compact design
- Long life
- Impeller assembly only moving part
- Elimination motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Multiple OEM options
- Max Fluid Temp Range: 203°F (95°C). Consult factory for higher temperature requirements.
- Max System Pressure: 75 PSI
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Pump Body: PPS (Ryton®)
- Housing: PPS (Ryton®)
- Impeller: PPS (Ryton®)
- Rotor Shell: PPS (Ryton®)
- Static O-Rings: FKM (Viton®), EPDM
- Pump Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearing Plate: PPS (Ryton®)
Markets / Applications
- Recirculation and transfer of fluids
- Automotive & RV
- Chillers & Coolers
- Wind Energy
- Other markets