Product Announcement from Gorman-Rupp Industries
Designed for the recirculation and transfer of fluids, the INTG2 incorporates two features that give OEM customers more flexibility and control of flow in their system. The brushless DC magnetic drive pump operates on power supplies ranging from 9 to 27 volts and has a built-in speed control that gives OEMs the flexibility to change the pump's speed in order to meet specific pressure and flow requirements. Equipped with an integrated brushless DC motor, the magnetically driven INTG2 incorporates the pump's components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote longer life, quieter operation, lower power consumption, and mechanical integrity. For downloadable technical sheets please visit our website at www.GRIpumps.com/INTG2.
- Brushless DC motor operates on power supplies ranging from 9 to 27 volts.
- Built-in Speed Control gives OEMs the flexibility to adjust the pump's motor speed in order to meet system's specific pressure and flow requirements.
- Optional 0-5 volt remote control
- Motor: 9-27V, Integrated Brushless DC, Magnetic Drive
- Inrush Current: Ramps up to running current
- Maximum System Pressure: 75 psi.
- Flow Rates: up to 7.5 GPM; max head 70 feet.
- Weight: 10 oz (283.50 grams)
- Max Fluid Temp: 203°F (95°C)
- Dimensions: 2.57"W x 3.29"H x 3.42"L
- Pump Body: PPS (Ryton®)
- Housing: PPS (Ryton®)
- Impeller: PPS (Ryton®)
- Rotor Shell: PPS (Ryton®)
- Static O-Rings: FKM (Viton®), EPDM
- Pump Shaft: PPS Zirconia
- Bearing Plate: PPS/TFE (Ryton/Teflon)
Markets / Applications
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Laser Cooling
- Hydronic Heating Systems
- Recreational Vehicles and Public Transit
- Fuel Cells
- Thermal Therapy