Product Announcement from Grace Engineered Products, Inc.
Electrical safety demands that we know the answer to one question: Is there voltage? A wrong answer can have severe consequences. The VoltageVision® (R-3W / R-3W-SR) is a reliable tool that helps answer that question. Typically hardwired to the load side of the disconnect or circuit breaker, the Voltage Vision® (R-3W) flashes (R-3W-SR has solid-on LEDs) whenever hazardous voltage is present in any individual phase .
After disconnecting power to an enclosure, electricians can pre-verify voltage isolation while the enclosure door is safely closed. The risk ofarc flash is reduced because electricians know if there is power inside the enclosure before re-verifying isolation with a meter. The Voltage Vision® (R-3W) is unmatched in its reliability due to its dual redundant circuitry and no separate power supply. Vo ltage Vision® (R-3W) gets its power from the same voltage that it indicates! Ask this question: Can you live without it?
- Redundant Circuitry / Long Life LED' - either flashing or non-flashing
- 40-750VAC / 30-1000VDC
- Potted Construction with 6' Leads
- Phase Insensitive
- 30MM Pushbutton or Pilot Hole
- High Surge Immunity
- UL type 4X Listed
- Circuit Breaker Disconnects - No Visible Blades
- High Energy Panels (NFPA 70e Category III and IV)
- Frequently Accessed Panels
- Mechanical LOTO: Indicating Zero Energy
- Panels with Multiple Power Sources