Product Announcement from Groschopp, Inc.
The Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) is a good fit for applications that require a high starting toque, which allows it to reliably lift heavy loads. In intermittent applications, even with a PMDC's brush design, the motor can be expected to have a 2000+ hour life. Through proprietary design techniques, Groschopp PMDC motor designs have been customized for extremely quiet operation.
- Frame Size 60, 80, 108
- 12, 24, 90, 130, 180 VDC, 115 FWR
- 1,000 - 5,000 RPM
- 0.6 - 13.1 in-lb rated torque
- 1/15 to 1/3 HP
- High starting torque
- Optional hardened output shaft
- Standard brush life of 2000+ hours (varies by application)
- Totally enclosed construction (typical)
- Low cost