Product Announcement from Hi-Tech Controls, Inc.
Flexible high current Tray Cables for use up to 600V, for all machines, tools and installation work. Suitable for use in dry, damp and wet areas, outside, in cable ducts, open cable trays. Also in pipes, in the ground and for open installation in machinery and industrial areas.
CE= The product is conformed with the EC Low-Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC and 93/68/EEC.
· Bare copper, fine wire conductors, according to DIN VDE 0295 cl. 5, BS 6360 cl. 5 and IEC 60228 cl. 5
· Special PVC conductor insulation class 12 B to table 50. 155 UL-standard 1581, type TFF to UL-Std. 62 table 6.2 (AWG 20-AWG 16), type THHW to UL-Std. 83 table 5.2 (AWG 14)
· Black conductors with continuous white numbering according to DIN VDE 0293
· Green-yellow grounding conductor in the outer layer (3 conductors and above)
· Conductors stranded in layers with optimal lay-length
· Special PVC outer jacket, to UL-Std. 1277 table 11.2
· Jacket color black (RAL 9005)
· Material self-extinguishing and flame retardant to UL-Standard 1277.
· The materials used in manufacture are cadmium-free and contain no silicone and free from substances harmful to the wetting properties of lacquers
Hi-Tech Controls' new Cables & Wires Catalog offers you over 800 Pages of products that are now available ONLINE!
HI-TECH CONTROLS provides Cables and Wires, Industrial Enclosures, Liquid Tight Strain Relief Fittings, Circular Connectors, Conduit Systems, and Pneumatic Components in the USA and Canada. Call us at 800-677-8942 or visit our website for a FREE catalog, sample or technical advice.