MICROLAB® STAR Liquid Handling Workstation
Product Announcement from Hamilton Co.
The STAR line workstations are based on superior air displacement pipetting technology. This increases accuracy and repeatability while providing chain of custody with pipette condition monitoring and recording. Each workstation can be configured with multiple arms and each arm can be configured with multiple pipetting and labware gripping devices. Pipetting channels and labware grippers move independently of each other, supporting the use of a wide range of labware. The autoload option provides barcode tracking of samples, labware, racks and carriers. All workstation functions and integrated third-party devices are controlled by the Venus software. More Information...
- Overview of the MICROLAB® STAR Liquid Handling Workstation...
- Individual product options: STARlet, STAR and STARplus...
- Email your specific application questions to Hamilton Robotics - we are here to help
- Request a price quotation...
STARlet STAR STARplus Unique Scalability Do you want to get started in automation with a benchtop workstation and have the option of expanding your system if needed? The compact STARlet can be converted on-site to a STARplus by means of an extension module, more than doubling your deck capacity. Thanks to the scalability of the STAR line instruments, the widest possible range of throughputs and budgets can be accommodated: additional pipetting channels, a 96 or 384-probe head or an integrated robotic arm can be fitted to existing configurations. It is even possible to add a second pipetting arm working in parallel. Contact Hamilton to find out more about the STAR.
As the world leader in robotic workstation innovation we set the standards for reliability, performance, and flexibility. At Hamilton, we design liquid handling systems that allow you to automate your assays exactly the way you need.
Founded over 50 years ago, Hamilton has proudly maintained a pioneering spirit and earned the reputation for delivering the highest possible quality product.
Hamilton Robotics extensive product line includes:
- Venus One Software
- STAR Line Liquid Handling Workstations
- ELISA STARlet - a complete solution for your non-IVD ELISA assays.
- MICROLAB NIMBUS Liquid Handling Workstation
- FAME - Fully automated ELISA workstation
- MICROLAB ATplus2 - The MICROLAB ATplus2 is a fast and compact liquid handling workstation with 12 spreadable channels.
- MICROLAB 4000 Liquid Handling Robotics Workstations
- MICROLAB 4200 Liquid Handling Robotic Workstation