Hannay Reels SWCR Arc Welding Reel
Product Announcement from Hannay Reels
Hannay Reels SWCR Series is designed to handle single conductor electrode cable or grounding lead for arc welding. Current passes through a 400 amp rated rotary electrical device for efficient use with any cable length unwound.
The SWCR has a heavy-duty spring motor, allowing for self-contained rewind. A non sparking ratchet assembly locks the reel when the desired amount of cable has been payed out while a declutching arbor is provided to prevent damage from reverse winding.
To handle #2 through 4/0 cable to 400 amps
- 400 amp rated rotary electrical device.
- Instant use with any cable length unwound.
- For use with single conductor electrode cable or grounding lead.
- Quick connection to your welder.
- Easy access and greaseable zerk fitting.
- 4-way roller assembly. Roller position must be specified.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor is provided to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Cable stop should be used.