Product Announcement from Hannay Reels
The SSN700 series stainless steel hose reel is specifically designed for heavy-duty applications. With no paint to chip or potential for rust and corrosion, these reels are ideal for the food and beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries as well as harsh environments.
The SSN700 and is compact and easy to mount in tight spaces, constructed of fine grade 304 stainless frames, discs and drums. It handles single hose from 1/4" to 1/2" ID and features a heavy-duty spring motor with self-contained rewind power.
- Non sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet 90° stainless steel ball bearing swivel joint 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar) (available up to 10,000 (690 bar).
- Temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to +204°C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- Constant Tension is available - consult factory.
- Potable Water
- Chemical Transfer
- Corrosive Environments
- Food/ingredient transfer
- Fire protection