Product Announcement from Hannay Reels
Hannay Reels F1500 Series hose reels are ideal for use with 1/2" breathing air hose. The F1500 is designed for firefighting and rescue operations, including backpack recharging and direct-to-personnel air. All internal components are made of stainless steel, degreased and cleaned to promote quality-breathing air.
The F1500 is available in manual or power rewind models, with a pinlock that is standard on crank rewind models and optional on power rewind models. Its discs, face mount motor, frame and bearing housings are E-coated for higher corrosion protection. The EF1500 is available in a variety of high-pressure ratings, thread styles, user configurations and joint types.
- Choose permanent crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric or compressed air motor.
- 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Outlet 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Other sizes/threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Standard finish is oven-cured enamel.
- Polished stainless steel discs and sprocket with chrome frame extra cost.
- F and FL1500 reels pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar)
- FH1500 reels pressures up to 6000 psi (414 bar).
- Temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to +204°C).