Product Announcement from Harwood Engineering Company
- Temperature-seasoned Manganin wire.
- Pressure-seasoned to 300,000 psi.
- Active pressure-measuring coil (Resistance: 120 Ω ± 0.1 Ω).
- Wire pressure sensitivity of 1.45 × 10-7 ohms per ohm per psi.
- Full bridge circuit is composed of precision wire wound ± 0.01% resistors.
- 10-point secondary(transfer) standard calibration traceable to NIST.
- Digital panel meters for pressure indication and control.
- 200,000 psi or 14000 bar service.
- 10-point primary standard calibration.
Accuracy is ± 100 psi when calibrated with our calibration tools.
You have successfully added from to your part list.