Product Announcement from Haskel International, Inc.
Haskel air driven pumps offer many advantages over conventional electrical driven units. They can be installed at any predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat. They are reliable, easy to maintain, compact and robust and there is NO HEAT, FLAME OR SPARK RISK
Other features and benefits are:
- Infinitely variable cycling speed output
- Up to 100,000 psi ( 7,000 bar) pressure capability
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- No limit or adverse effect to continuous start/stop applications.
- Air drive does not require an external line lubricator, saving on running costs and preventing oil vapor contamination of the surrounding environment
- Suitable for a large variety of liquids and liquefied gases
Haskel offers a large range of standard models and can design and manufacture air driven pumps to meet your application needs and specs.
To learn more about the technology, prinicples of operation and see detailed specs and drawings click on the web link on the right. Or e mail us with your pumping challenges and questions