Product Announcement from Haskel International, Inc.
For applications from pressure testing to precision spraying and gas transfer to jacking/lifting Haskel's pumps offer safe pneumatic operation - no heat, flame or spark risk - with up to 100,000 psi (7000 bar) capability and infinitely variable cycling speed. The new catalog will help you to select the pump ideally suited to your application.
W h y U s e H a s k e l P n e u m a t i c D r i v e n P u m p s ?
Our pumps offer many advantages over electrically driven pumps:
• Stall feature at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
• Problem-free stop/start applications
• Easily automated – many modification and control options
• Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
• Alternative gas drive options – sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, nitrogen
• No need for air line lubrication – saves costs and prevents contamination
• Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
• Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
• Also available in standard, or custom built power pac configurations
• Excellent worldwide service for spares and repairs
• Can be manufactured to meet API 675, ATEX, CE and NACE