Pneumatic Driven Liquid Pumps - New Catalog
Product Announcement from Haskel International LLC
For applications from pressure testing to precision spraying and gas transfer to jacking/lifting Haskel's pumps offer safe pneumatic operation - no heat, flame or spark risk - with up to 100,000 psi (7000 bar) capability and infinitely variable cycling speed. The new catalog will help you to select the pump ideally suited to your application.
Why Use Haskel Pneumatic Driven Pumps?
Our pumps offer many advantages over electrically driven pumps:
• Stall feature at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
• Problem-free stop/start applications
• Easily automated - many modification and control options
• Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
• Alternative gas drive options - sour gas, natural gas, boil off gases, nitrogen
• No need for air line lubrication - saves costs and prevents contamination
• Robust, reliable, compact and easy to maintain proven design
• Unbalanced cycling spool provides immediate response to pressure changes
• Also available in standard, or custom built power pac configurations
• Excellent worldwide service for spares and repairs
• Can be manufactured to meet API 675, ATEX, CE and NACE
We are here to solve your problems. Just give us a call at 818-843-4000.