Product Announcement from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
UNITARY STORAGE TANK
The UST (Unitary Storage Tank) heater is a completely packaged tank heating unit. The UST utilizes a flexible open coil heating element. The open coil heater consists of nickel chromium resistance coils supported in high temperature ceramic insulators on a flexible stainless steel strap
ELECTRIC STORAGE TANK HEATERS / UST Series
Each element is housed in an individual heater tube constructed from a 3" sch. 40 pipe, capped on one end and seal welded through the tank adapter on the other end. The heater tubes terminate inside the control panel allowing heater replacement without draining the tank. The NEMA 4 control panel is furnished as a complete, prewired, assembly ready for operation.
- 5' to 20' immersion lengths
- 10 to 330 Kw
- 1 to 12 watts per square inch of heat flux
- Remote or integral control panel
- 120 to 600 volts operation
- No need to drain tank to replace heater elements
- Low watt density, ideal for viscous fluid heating
- Wide range of packaging and installation options
- Minimal installation cost on new or existing tanks
- Explosion resistant designs available
- Remote control panel available
- Flexible elements require only 3 feet clearance for removal
- Available in stainless steel construction
- Long life- 2 year warranty on open coil heaters
The Experts in Engineered Solutions for Industrial Process Temperature Control Equipment
- Thermal fluid heat transfer systems for indirect temperature control of process equipment.
- Electric process heaters for direct temperature control of process liquids and gases
- Tank temperature control systems with wide range of direct and indirect heating and cooling options.
Our core competencies and staff knowledge enable us to deliver exceptional results for our customers:
- We are experts in heat transfer related equipment, such as: Pumps, heat exchangers, electric heaters, chillers, fired heaters, control valves, pressure vessels, piping systems, insulation systems, instrumentation, and control systems.
- We are experts in the process equipment you are using and the unique heat transfer requirements of both the process equipment and your product.
- We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS - HEAT maintains an extensive inventory of parts to help you maintain your HEAT equipment. The following is a sample list of equipment that is in stock and available for fast delivery: replacement pumps, pump seal repair kits, gaskets, starters, fuses, SCR’s, temperature controllers, thermocouples and pressure gauges.
- FIELD SERVICES - HEAT service technicians are available to travel to your facility for a variety of on-site services.
- FACTORY BASED SERVICES - Due to the complex construction of this equipment, some services can only be done at the factory. The following services are available from HEAT service technicians, when your equipment is located at the HEAT factory
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT - HEAT has a varying inventory of hot oil heaters available for rental. Whether you need a temporary replacement or have a short term need with an R&D project, we may have an answer for you