Product Announcement from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Temperature control centers and custom temperature panels for control of resistive heating loads.
HEAT, Inc. electric process control centers are pre-engineered, pre-wired, control assemblies designed to operateas a temperature activated power controlling device for any type of resistive heating load. All control centers
are built to the National Electric Code utilizing U.L. listed components.
Each control center includes: indicating temperature controller, over temperature controller, main disconnect switch, individually fused contactor circuits, control voltage transformer, power indicating lights, and heater selector switches all mounted in a NEMA 12 or 4 enclosure. Each control center is factory tested before shipment.
In addition to our standard control centers, we specialize in the custom design of temperature control panels.
Heat Transfer Technology for Industry...
From Concept to Completion, We're Involved!
The Experts in Engineered Solutions for Industrial Process Temperature Control Equipment
- Thermal fluid heat transfer systems for indirect temperature control of process equipment.
- Electric process heaters for direct temperature control of process liquids and gases
- Tank temperature control systems with wide range of direct and indirect heating and cooling options.
Our core competencies and staff knowledge enable us to deliver exceptional results for our customers:
- We are experts in heat transfer related equipment, such as: Pumps, heat exchangers, electric heaters, chillers, fired heaters, control valves, pressure vessels, piping systems, insulation systems, instrumentation, and control systems.
- We are experts in the process equipment you are using and the unique heat transfer requirements of both the process equipment and your product.
- We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS - HEAT maintains an extensive inventory of parts to help you maintain your HEAT equipment. The following is a sample list of equipment that is in stock and available for fast delivery: replacement pumps, pump seal repair kits, gaskets, starters, fuses, SCR’s, temperature controllers, thermocouples and pressure gauges.
- FIELD SERVICES - HEAT service technicians are available to travel to your facility for a variety of on-site services.
- FACTORY BASED SERVICES - Due to the complex construction of this equipment, some services can only be done at the factory. The following services are available from HEAT service technicians, when your equipment is located at the HEAT factory
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT - HEAT has a varying inventory of hot oil heaters available for rental. Whether you need a temporary replacement or have a short term need with an R&D project, we may have an answer for you