For The Heating of Thermal Oils or Water
Product Announcement from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
GFO & GFW SERIES
•Natural gas fired heaters
•For heating thermal oils or water
•240,000 to 20MM Btu/Hr. capacity
•4 heater coil designs available
•Temperature designs for 250°F, 550°F, 650°F & 750°F
The GFO series heat transfer systems are high capacity, natural gas fired thermal fluid heaters with maximum operating temperatures up to 750°F and heating capacity from 500,000 to 20MM BTU/HR.
GFW series systems are gas fired water heaters with maximum operating temperatures up to 250°F and heating capacity from 240,000 to 5.4MM BTU/HR.
Typical Packages include: skid mounted fired heater, burner controls and valves, pre-piped
circulation pump and expansion tank, and required safety devices.
These units are commonly used as a central heating source in conjunction with our satellite series units to provide temperature control of multiple independent process zones.
The Experts in Engineered Solutions for Industrial Process Temperature Control Equipment
- Thermal fluid heat transfer systems for indirect temperature control of process equipment.
- Electric process heaters for direct temperature control of process liquids and gases
- Tank temperature control systems with wide range of direct and indirect heating and cooling options.
Our core competencies and staff knowledge enable us to deliver exceptional results for our customers:
- We are experts in heat transfer related equipment, such as: Pumps, heat exchangers, electric heaters, chillers, fired heaters, control valves, pressure vessels, piping systems, insulation systems, instrumentation, and control systems.
- We are experts in the process equipment you are using and the unique heat transfer requirements of both the process equipment and your product.
- We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS - HEAT maintains an extensive inventory of parts to help you maintain your HEAT equipment. The following is a sample list of equipment that is in stock and available for fast delivery: replacement pumps, pump seal repair kits, gaskets, starters, fuses, SCR’s, temperature controllers, thermocouples and pressure gauges.
- FIELD SERVICES - HEAT service technicians are available to travel to your facility for a variety of on-site services.
- FACTORY BASED SERVICES - Due to the complex construction of this equipment, some services can only be done at the factory. The following services are available from HEAT service technicians, when your equipment is located at the HEAT factory
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT - HEAT has a varying inventory of hot oil heaters available for rental. Whether you need a temporary replacement or have a short term need with an R&D project, we may have an answer for you