High Process Temperature At Low Pressures
Product Announcement from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
• Long life, utilizing low watt density open coil heating elements
• Removable elements, no need to drain the system for replacement
• Provides high process temperature at relatively low pressures
• Less fluid required compared to a fluid system
• Better temperature uniformity compared to a fluid system
• Gravity return system, no pumping required
Vaporizer Systems are similar to hot water heaters and are used to condense organic vapors. These units can have significant advantages over circulating liquid systems, especially where the process requires uniform heating at relatively high temperatures. Because condensation occurs at constant temperature, utilizing the full latent heat of the fluid, pumping costs and circulation rates and can be substantially lower in vapor systems than in liquid systems.
OFV Series Thermal Fluid Vaporizers - Electrically operated organic fluid vaporizers are usually custom designed, but are also available as a "pre-engineered" packaged system. Our thermal fluid vaporizers are pre-wired, pre-piped, insulated, pressure tested, and ready for installation. Organic heat transfer fluids used in our vaporizers allow process heating up to 750°F with low operating pressures. Vaporizers consists of an ASME pressure vessel, open coil heaters contained in schedule 40 pipewells, hartford loop, vessel mounted safety devices, and an integral control panel.
Heat Transfer Technology for Industry...
From Concept to Completion, We're Involved!
The Experts in Engineered Solutions for Industrial Process Temperature Control Equipment
- Thermal fluid heat transfer systems for indirect temperature control of process equipment.
- Electric process heaters for direct temperature control of process liquids and gases
- Tank temperature control systems with wide range of direct and indirect heating and cooling options.
Our core competencies and staff knowledge enable us to deliver exceptional results for our customers:
- We are experts in heat transfer related equipment, such as: Pumps, heat exchangers, electric heaters, chillers, fired heaters, control valves, pressure vessels, piping systems, insulation systems, instrumentation, and control systems.
- We are experts in the process equipment you are using and the unique heat transfer requirements of both the process equipment and your product.
- We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS - HEAT maintains an extensive inventory of parts to help you maintain your HEAT equipment. The following is a sample list of equipment that is in stock and available for fast delivery: replacement pumps, pump seal repair kits, gaskets, starters, fuses, SCR’s, temperature controllers, thermocouples and pressure gauges.
- FIELD SERVICES - HEAT service technicians are available to travel to your facility for a variety of on-site services.
- FACTORY BASED SERVICES - Due to the complex construction of this equipment, some services can only be done at the factory. The following services are available from HEAT service technicians, when your equipment is located at the HEAT factory
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT - HEAT has a varying inventory of hot oil heaters available for rental. Whether you need a temporary replacement or have a short term need with an R&D project, we may have an answer for you