Product Announcement from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
The WG series of heat transfer systems is designed for closed loop temperature control of water or water/glycol mixtures. The WG250 is a completely packaged system designed for a maximum operating temperature of 250°F. WG series standard components include an electric heater, centrifugal water circulation pump with mechanical seal, thermal expansion tank, relief valve, and a complete control center all mounted on a drip proof base.
- Electrically operated
- Temperatures to 250°F
- 10 to 480 kW and higher
- Centrifugal pump
- 208 to 575 volts, 3 phase
- NEMA 12, 4, or 7
- For water and water/glycol service
- Mechanical seal on pump
- Insulation of internal piping
- Drip proof base
- Sheet metal panels on 3 sides and top
- Discharge pressure gauge
- Digital temperature controller
- High limit device with manual reset on heater circuit
- Expansion tank shipped loose for mounting at the highest point in the piping system
- Operating test of system prior to shipment
Each unit is furnished completely piped and wired, and includes insulation on internal piping and heater chamber. The system is given an operating test prior to shipment. WG systems are available with a variety of standard options and custom designs, some of which are listed on the back of this bulletin.