Process Heat for Renewable Energy Applications
Product Announcement from Heraeus Noblelight, LLC
There are many methods of generating heat for drying, curing, or activating materials, but non-contact infrared heating has proven to be the most advanced, efficient and cost-effective method of all. Renewable energy manufacturers worldwide are turning to infrared. Whether it's a new system or a retrofit, an infrared heat system from Heraeus Noblelight can solve the most demanding process heating challenges.
For high-technology or assembly-line manufacturing; in photovoltaics or working in vacuum, infrared technology offers a myriad of advantages. The applications engineers at Heraeus Noblelight work with you to develop a system to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
In photovoltaics manufacture, infrared can be applied in the doping, diffusion, sintering, tabbing and stringing phases. And because infrared heating requires no contact with the material, Heraeus technology can be used in vacuum and other extreme process conditions.
If you are looking for application expertise, first-rate products, and the best materials, you can rely on Heraeus Noblelight.
Quick Information Links:
- Photovoltaic Application for IR Heat: IR provides a high energy, contact-free method of heat transfer which saves time and production space
- Infrared Heaters for Vacuum Applications - Infrared lamps are ideally suited to the demanding requirements of operating in vacuum.
For More Information...
- Email us your specific Application Questions - we have a solution...
- Request your Free "Understanding Infrared Heating" booklet...
About Heraeus Noblelight:
There are many methods of generating heat for industrial processes; each has its advantages. But infrared heating has proven to be the most advanced, efficient and cost-effective method of all. That's why manufacturers worldwide are turning to infrared heating ovens for their process needs. Whether it's a new system or a retrofit, an infrared heater from Heraeus Noblelight is often the ideal means of applying heat to solve industrial application challenges.
- Appliance Manufacture
- Automotive Industry
- Carpet/Flooring Manufacture
- Glass Manufacturing
- Metals Fabrication
- Wood Products
- Web Processing
- Plastic Welding
- Plastic Heat Staking
- Digital Printing & Flexo Printing