Product Announcement from Heraeus Noblelight America LLC
Deuterium lamps provide an almost continuous light spectrum ranging from UV (185 to 400 nm) and discrete lines around this.
This makes them the ideal light source for high-precision absorption measurement, e.g. with UV/VIS spectrophotometers and high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Our experts cooperate closely with instrument manufacturers to optimize the lamp for the particular application and the specific operating conditions in the instrument.
Heraeus deuterium lamps:
- 1000 or 2000 hours service life
- Quartz glass or UV glass bulb
- Shine-through lamps
- Various special lamps, e.g. for very short wavelengths (vacuum UV/VUV lamps)
- Lamps for especially high intensity
(high intensity lamps)
- High stability lamps with improved cathode technology for unrivaled stability over a service life of 2000 hours
- Power supplies especially designed for Heraeus deuterium lamps