Product Announcement from Heraeus Noblelight LLC – Optics + Analytics
Deuterium lamps provide an almost continuous light spectrum ranging from UV (185 to 400 nm) and discrete lines around this.
This makes them the ideal light source for high-precision absorption measurement, e.g. with UV/VIS spectrophotometers and high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Our experts cooperate closely with instrument manufacturers to optimize the lamp for the particular application and the specific operating conditions in the instrument.
Heraeus deuterium lamps:
- 1000 or 2000 hours service life
- Quartz glass or UV glass bulb
- Shine-through lamps
- Various special lamps, e.g. for very short wavelengths (vacuum UV/VUV lamps)
- Lamps for especially high intensity
(high intensity lamps)
- High stability lamps with improved cathode technology for unrivaled stability over a service life of 2000 hours
- Power supplies especially designed for Heraeus deuterium lamps