Product Announcement from Hertz Kompressoren
110.0 – 200.7 m3/min, 40 bar l W - 166
- Lowest compression temperatures.
- Better air quality due to mounted separator after each stage.
- Reduced installation costs for the yard per ship.
- Reduced maintenance costs for the ship owner.
- Corrosion and impact resistant composite canopy for acoustic insulation and better cooling performance even in harsh conditions up to 60º C.
- Operation of compressors independant from central CW system.
- High reliability due to not having a water cooling system.
- Maintenance intervals of at least 2000 operation hours for the compressor valves even when standard motor oil is used.
- Reliable and safe to operate also at an ambient temperature of up to 60º C.
- Directly assembled fan and oil pump to the crankshaft.
- VIEW MORE about the 3 Stage Air Cooled Starting Air Compressors from Hertz
- Download Marine Compressors Product brochure
- Email us your specific application questions...
With an increasing demand for low-maintenance machines used in international shipping, our 3-stage principle has the general advantage of the air-cooled system giving increased compressor capacities.
With the division of the pressure ratio in 3 stages, considerably reduces compression temperatures giving lower energy consumption and longer servicing intervals.
About Hertz Kompressoren:
Hertz Kompressoren is an international company with global presence engaged in designing, manufacturing and sales of air compressors and compressed air equipment.
Hertz Kompressoren offers the most reliable solutions for all kind of applications worldwide. Hertz Kompressoren is represented by subsidiary companies and authorised partners in over 50 countries.
View our extensive line of compressors using the links below:
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- HGS 2-15 Tank Mounted Compressors
- HSC 15-37 Screw Compressors
- HSC 45-315 Screw Compressors
- Variable Speed Screw Compressors
- Direct Driven Screw Compressors
- VSD Directdriven Screw Compressors
- Mobile Screw Compressors
- HC Oilfree Systems
- Reciprocating Compressors