Tank Mounted Compressors
Hertz's tailored HGS Series Screw Compressors, the ideal choice for all kind of industry and applications. Every screw compressor model is equipped with an exclusive screw block, constructed with the strongest materials and each compressure ensure exceptional performance, efficiency and long lasting maintenance life.
- Compressor Technology: Rotary Screw
- Discharge / Operating Pressure: 109 to 189 psi
- Mass Flow Capacity: 53.32 to 79.45 SCFM
- Horse Power: 20.1 HP
Hertz Screw Compressors are designed to serve you trouble free, for long life time and each component is selected carefully in accordance with this purpose.
With a simplified, easy to maintain structure and with long life components, a trouble-free operation is provided.
High efficiency airends manufactured by one of the leading airend manufacturer in the world. Our airend design is based on new rotor profile and lobe combination, which is the result of long experience of screw compressors performance, new CAD Methods and utilization of modern production technology
In our airends, the male rotor has four lobes and the female five lobes. This provides the shortest seal line and smallest inner leakage and provides more air volume capacity. The new rotor profile with minimized “blow hole” reduces torque requirement, which means low power consumption.
AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
Replaceable glassfibre panel type pre-filter and dry type paper filter element eleminate dusty ambient problem.
Air intake fan creates turbo effect inside of the machine. This effect provide efficient cooling and help the airend intake capacity. Piston controlled intake valve is chosen right size, which means high capacity and low power consumption.
AIR/ OIL SEPARATION
Effective design provides three stage separation.
Long life separator elements reduce oil in compressed air less than 3 ppm. Spin-on elements provides fast and easy separator element replacement.
4 ways thermostatic valve on multi-block provide trouble free operation in low ambient temperatures.
AIR / OIL AFTERCOOLER
Long life and trouble free operation with “bar/ plate” type aluminium combi-cooler. Coolers are selected to provide trouble free operations even in high ambient temperatures.
AIR TANK RECEIVERS
Designed according to CE regulations. Made of special P265 GH type pressure vessel steel.
Manual water drain valve.
Air discharge valve.
Powder coating paint.
Belts are selected according to 25.000 operating hours. Pulleys with taper bush can be easily disassembled and assembled. Easy belt tensioning system provide trouble free operation.
FLEXIBLE SYSTEM OPTIONS
Through the “modular system” that provides technically optimum solution, the opportunity to choose the system that best answers your needs. According to your requirements you can choose;
• Base compressor with sound proof canopy
• Tank mounted compressor with sound proof canopy
• Tank mounted compressor dryer and air filtration solution provided together as an exclusive problem free all in one system functioning even at 45°C ambient temperatures.
CONTROL PANEL AND CUBICLE
Electronic panel indicates any type of operational and service activites in the easiest way to make everybody understand perfectly. Different type safety systems provides protection for any type of risk. All electrical components in the cubicle are chosen from well known brands all over the world.
Special rubber vibration pads eliminates vibration and problems it may cause.
COMPACT CANOPY DESIGN
• Compact machine design provides minimum working space.
• Demontable canopy doors provide easy maintenance and enables easy intervention for every point of the machine.
• Soundproof steel canopy is covered with flame proof special material to provide low noise level.
• Screw compressor
• 380 V/3 ph/50 Hz, IP 54 TEFV mot or
• Direct drive system with belt pulley
• Demontable accoustic canopy
• Rigid steel base
• Glassfibre pre-filter
• Three micron dry type air inlet filter
• Air/oil separator element with 3ppm efficiency and tank
• Ten micron full flow oil filter
• Minimum pressure valve
• Thermostatic valve
• Pressure relief valve
• Star-delta cubicle
• PLC control panel
• High efficiency combi “bar/plate” type air/oil aftercooler
• Cooling fan on main motor
• Factory filled oil up to 4000 hours
• Motor overload shutdown
• Phase sequence shutdown
• High airend discharge temperature shutdown
• High discharge pressure shutdown
• Change separator element indicator
• Air filter change warning
• Pressure relief valve
• Emergency stop button