SuperSwitch Liquid Level Switch
Product Announcement from HiTECH Technologies, Inc.
The SuperSwitch Liquid Level Switch series is a direct replacement for other types of liquid level devices. It uses field proven "gap" sensing technology and solid state integral electronics.
These units provide reliable operation in virtually any liquid, regardless of viscosity.
Unlike mechanical devices, the SuperSwitch has no problems associated with "stickiness" (high viscosity liquids) or the inherent mechanical failure due to finite mechanical life.
With fully epoxy sealed electronics, combined with "gap" sensing technology, the SuperSwitch is designed for years of maintenance-free service.
- 500:1 wet to dry ratio
- All wetted parts TEFZELTM or 316 SS
- Epoxy sealed integral electronics with sensor
- Alternate to AC power supply
- Intrinsically safe LL-10 (316 SS only when used with intrinsic safety barrier)
- Low cost replacement for other switches
- Large OEM discounts available