Product Announcement from Hiden Analytical
HPR-40 DSA.- A gas analysis system for analysis of gases, vapours and VOCs in liquids.
Rapid, quantitative analysis of reactive / corrosive mixtures in your chamber / produced in your process
- Soil core analysis
- Fermentation Process Analysis
- Water Analysis in Estuary, River or Reservoir
- Groundwater Contamination Studies
- Methane Production Control
- Microbiological / Enzyme activity studies
- Environmental monitoring
The HPR-40 dissolved species gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring of dissolved / evolved gases, featuring:
- Compact bench-top / mobile cart / console rack construction.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), Mass range options 200, 300 or 510 amu.
- Fast valve dissolved species probe incorporating permeable silicone membrane.
- Membrane re-circulation cell option for extended, dynamic studies.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Fast action automatic shut off valve in case of probe failure.
- Ioniser liquid N2 cryopanels for optimum vacuum / minimal spectral interference.
- Vacuum manifold isolation gate valve for fast start up at remote locations.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- 4 or 8 way multiplexed inlet for sampling from multiple probes.
At the Forefront of Analytical Technology
Hiden Analytical celebrates 30 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers. Our products address a diverse range of applications - precision gas analysis, plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies, SIMS probes for UHV surface science, catalysis performance quantification, thermo-gravimetric studies - over a pressure range extending from 30 bar processes down to UHV/XHV
Scientific Instrument and Equipment Design, Development and Manufacturing from Hiden Analytical