For High Precision Scientific Process Applications
Product Announcement from Hiden Analytical
HAL 3F Mass Spectrometers:
- Surface Science
- Molecular Beam Studies
- UHV Temperature Programmed Desorption
- High Performance RGA
- Cluster Studies
- Leak Detection / Virtual Leaks
- Desorption / Outgassing studies / Bakeout cycles
- Chamber / Process gas Contaminants
Hiden HAL 3F mass spectrometers for high precision scientific, process applications and UHV applications, featuring:
- High Sensitivity, enhanced detection from 100% to 5ppb.
- Mass range options to 2500 amu with Automatic mass scale alignment.
- Enhanced long-term Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- Ion source control for soft ionisation and appearance potential mass spectrometry.
- Enhanced sensitivity for high mass transmission, 6, 9 or 12 mm pole diameter options
- Available with a wide choice of integral ioniser configurations, e.g. low profile, XBS.
- Enhanced contamination resistance via the RF-only pre-filter stage.
- Temperature reading integrated into data displays for thermal desorption applications.
- Pulse Ion Counter detector option for continuous 7 decade dynamic range.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
IMP- End point detector for ion beam etch.
XBS- Flux rate monitor for MBE
3F Series - Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers
Hiden Analytical celebrates 30 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers. Our products address a diverse range of applications - precision gas analysis, plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies, SIMS probes for UHV surface science, catalysis performance quantification, thermo-gravimetric studies - over a pressure range extending from 30 bar processes down to UHV/XHV
Scientific Instrument and Equipment Design, Development and Manufacturing from Hiden Analytical
Real time analysis of organic vapours and moisture in reactions.
Process monitoring for advanced manufacturing processes.
R&D and process monitoring for gas/vapour analysis.
Exhaust gas emissions, fuel cell technology, catalysts.
Development of special materials, hard coatings and metallurgical films.
Quadrupole mass spectrometry for the food industry.
If you have concerns regarding the performance of your Hiden system, we can review data files and provide instrument tuning tips to optimise your system performance. Hiden Analytical mass spectrometers can be operated by our service department over the internet, enabling our service engineers to take control of your Hiden system, and make tuning function adjustments on-line in real time. We also offer worldwide site visits, customer support and consultancy services. Click here to see our Service section.
Hiden Analytical support provides:
- Priority e-mail and telephone support for all our customers.
- A fast personal response to service enquiries - you communicate directly with our senior engineers enabling first class effective support for your Hiden Analytical equipment.
- A personal confidential data review service for our customers. We are pleased to review your data and confirm that your Hiden equipment has been correctly applied in your specific application. Our engineers are regularly cited in publication acknowledgements for useful communications.
We constantly strive to improve our products and maintain consistent high levels of customer service. Can you spare a few moments to tell us how we're doing? Click here to fill in a Customer Feedback Form.