Product Announcement from Hiden Analytical
Rapid, quantitative analysis of reactive / corrosive mixtures in your chamber / produced in your process.
- Soil core analysis
- Fermentation Process Analysis
- Water Analysis in Estuary, River or Reservoir
- Groundwater Contamination Studies
- Methane Production Control
- Microbiological / Enzyme activity studies
- Environmental monitoring
The HPR-40 dissolved species gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring of dissolved / evolved gases, featuring:
- Compact bench-top / mobile cart / console rack construction.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), Mass range options 200, 300 or 510 amu.
- Fast valve dissolved species probe incorporating permeable silicone membrane.
- Membrane re-circulation cell option for extended, dynamic studies.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Fast action automatic shut off valve in case of probe failure.
- Ioniser liquid N2 cryopanels for optimum vacuum / minimal spectral interference.
- Vacuum manifold isolation gate valve for fast start up at remote locations.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- 4 or 8 way multiplexed inlet for sampling from multiple probes.