HILCOSEP™ Coalescer Separator
Product Announcement from Hilliard Corporation (The)
Compactly designed to operate continuously and efficiently, HILCOSEP™ extends turbine oil life, reduces maintenance and increases bearing life. The HILCOSEP™ removes moisture and particulate contamination from Turbine Lube Oil.
The Hilcosep was designed to remove moisture and particulate contamination from steam and gas turbine lube oils. Self-sufficient stand-alone models with reservoir capacity ranging from 2,000 gallons to 12,000+ gallons and portable models as well as custom designs are available.
- Extends turbine oil life
- Reduces maintenance
- Increases bearing life
- Easy operation
- Economically priced
- Protects system's components from corrosion
- Compact design
- ASME Code vessel design
- Highly efficient pre-filter
- Clean and dirty sampling ports
- Basket strainer protects pump
- Differential pressure switch and gauge
- Sight glass for visual examination
- Automatic float and water discharge valve for continuous operation
- CSA (Canadian Standards Assoc.) approval available
- Swing bolt cover design allows for easy element changeout
HILCOSEP™ uses a B6=200 pleated polyester cartridge with a 99.5% efficiency rating to remove particulates. Both free and emulsified water are reduced to less than 25 PPM and total water content is lowered to less than 150 PPM.
Click here for additional product information.