HILCO®TurboFlo Duplex Filters
Product Announcement from Hilliard Corporation (The)
Hilco has used its strengths in manufacturing filter housings, cartridges and full-flow transfer valves to provide smaller, cost effective packages for flows to 450 gpm.
TurboFlo Duplex Filters have the transfer valve welded directly between the filter housings. This not only takes up less space but eliminates the possibility of leaks from the four flanged joints. Housings are designed and stamped, if required, to ASME code. In the filter housings, fluid flow does not directly impinge on the filter cartridge.
- Meets API-614, 4th edition
- Small footprint
- Reduced number of leak points
- Affordable filter elements
- HILCO TurboFlo filter housings are designed and stamped, if required, to ASME Code, Section VIII, Div. 1
- With the B10=10 cartridge, the entire duplex assembly meets the requirements of API-614
- Buna N cover gasket is standard
- ANSI flanged inlet/outlet connections
- Carbon steel construction; stainless available