Product Announcement from Hilliard Corporation (The)
Hilliard offers a variety of standard duplex filters which join two identical filter vessels by means of an integral transfer valve. Continuous filtration during cartridge changeout is easily accomplished by redirecting fluid flow to the standby vessel.
Hilco has used its strengths in manufacturing filter housings, cartridges and full-flow transfer valves to provide smaller, cost effective packages for flows to 450 gpm.
Turbine or engine-driven-machinery filtration.
- Meets API-614, 4th edition
- Small footprint
- Reduced number of leak points
- Affordable filter elements
- Hilco TurboFlo filter housings are constructed and stamped to ASME Code, Section VIII, Div. 1.
- With the B10=10 cartridge, the entire duplex assembly meets the requirements of API-614.
- Buna N cover gasket is standard.
- ANSI flanged inlet/outlet connections.
- Carbon steel construction, stainless available.
Click here for additional product information.