Product Announcement from Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Components and Equipment Division
The new PH Series maintains the all benefits of the highly successful PB and PXR series lines including:
- Advantaged cost of operation via innovative Ink Circulation System
- Reduced Fluid Consumption and Evaporation
- Lowest total cost to own over time
- Highest reliability resulting from a more rigid, durable, cast aluminum printhead with automatic nozzle and gutter cleaning, allowing for quick start-ups and less down time
- Easy to integrate - existing PB and PXR users will recognize the same, proven , stainless steel cabinet design rated for industry standard dust and water protection (IP55) for easy integration to production lines
- Simple and inexpensive to maintain - printer filter assemblies can be easily accessed from the cabinet front panel and replaced without the need for any tools. No need to purchase and dispose of expensive ink cartridges .
- Eco-friendly design - underscoring Hitachi's commitment to the environment, all PH printers are designed and manufactured with European RoHS* Directives in mind. Additionally, fluids free of "chrome-complex dye" and 'ethanol-based inks' are available.
*RoHS: Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC
For further information contact Hitachi at email@example.com or visit us online at www.hitachi-america.us/inkjetprinters. For direct assistance please call 704-494-3008 ext. 15.
Hitachi America, Ltd., headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., and its subsidiary companies offer a broad range of electronics, power and industrial equipment and services, automotive products and consumer electronics with operations throughout the Americas. For more information, visit www.hitachi-america.us. For information on other Hitachi Group companies in the United States, please visit www.hitachi.us
Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Components and Equipment Division supplies a broad range of sophisticated electrical and electronic components for application in pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage processing plants, chemical plants and other manufacturing facilities.
Hitachi, Ltd., (NYSE: HIT / TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 360,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2010 (ended March 31, 2011) consolidated revenues totaled 9,315 billion yen ($112.2 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.