Product Announcement from Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Components and Equipment Division
Oil-less Vortex Blower product by Hitachi America, Ltd. Industrial Systems Division.
Hitachi's 38 years of Vortex Blower experience and nearly 100 years of compressed air experience are the foundation of the Hitachi Air Technology Group's innovative product offering.
- Hitachi's Cup Shape Impeller generates air by non-interference, single path air compression, enabling greater efficiency for larger air volume applications
Versatility of Design
- The E-Series Vortex Blower can be utilized in both discharge and suction applications.
- The E-Series Vortex Blower is designed to provide non-pulsating air flow.
- 100% oil-less, environmentally friendly design
- Hitachi VB E-Series does not contribute to environmental emissions
- The HITACHI Radial Vane Impeller Design enables operation in either a Suction or Discharge application with the same efficiency, giving the E-Series Vortex Blower the capability to be used in a variety of applications.
Industry Leading Sound Levels
- Sound levels as low as 49 dBA.
- Unit is compact in overall dimension.
- HITACHI's E-Series Vortex Blower can be applied with a HITACHI Inverter for maximum efficiency.
Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Systems Division has launched a B2B web-based portal for the industrial components and equipment business designed to ensure that Hitachi customers receive consistent, rapid, first-class service regardless of their location and to increase Hitachi Brand Awareness on the Internet. The new Hitachi Industrial Portal Website can be accessed at https://i-store.hitachi.us.
Hitachi is launching its Portal Website with the Oil-less Vortex Blower product. Hitachi's 38 years of Vortex Blower experience and nearly 100 years of compressed air experience are the foundation of the Hitachi Air Technology Group's innovative product offering.
Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Systems Division supplies a broad range of Industrial Infrastructure products and services. The division supplies market sophisticated electrical and electronic industrial equipment and components for application in pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage processing, steel making, mass transit systems, chemical plants, and other manufacturing facilities.
Hitachi America, Ltd., a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., markets and manufactures a broad range of electronics, computer systems and products, and provides industrial equipment and services throughout North America. For more information, visit www.hitachi-america.us.
Hitachi, Ltd., (NYSE: HIT / TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 390,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2007 (ended March 31, 2008) consolidated revenues totaled 11,226 billion yen ($112.2 billion). The company offers a wide range of systems, products and services in market sectors including information systems, electronic devices, power and industrial systems, consumer products, materials, logistics and financial services. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com