Product Announcement from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
The Hitachi Metals Group contributes to the development of next-generation automobiles by consistently developing magnets to improve the drive motor performance of hybrid and electric cars, soft magnetic materials mainly used inside inverters of these automobiles and other automotive components and materials.
Components and Materials Peripheral to the Drive Motor
- "NMX Series" Nd-Fe-B Sintered Magnets
- Double Phase Magnetic Materials
Inverter Components and Materials
- FINEMET® Nanocrystalline Soft Magnetic Material
- Metglas® Amorphous Soft Magnetic Material
- "FM-VL series" Common Mode Choke Coils
- "FT-3KL F series" Zero-Phase Reactors (Common Mode Choke Cores)
- MICROLITE® Power Inductor Cores
DC-DC Converter Components and Materials
- Soft Ferrite
- Transformers for DC-DC Converters
- Cut Cores for Power Choke (FINEMET® F3CC and Metglas® AMCC series POWERLITE®)