Product Announcement from Hoffer Flow Controls, Inc.
The Hoffer HO Series "steam jacketed" turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate flow rate measurement and dependable service for use on liquids that require steam or hot water to remain in a liquid state.
Designed with a special welded outer chamber, hot water or steam moves freely surrounding the inner housing. A continuous thermal atmosphere is created that maintains the products flowing integrity.
· Available in 11 overlapping sizes of ¼ through 3 inches. (larger sizes upon request)
· Steam jacket is pressure rated to 850 PSIG @ 650º F.
· Turndown range is 10:1 to 100:1.
· All 316 stainless steel construction with 17.4 PH rotor.
· Bearing styles of 440C stainless steel/ceramic, hard carbon composite, Tungsten carbide sleeve and others available.
· End fittings are ANSI and DIN flanged types.
· Linearity of ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over the linear flow range.
· 5-year warranty.