Product Announcement from Hoffer Flow Controls, Inc.
The ICE, Integrated Cryogenic Electronics is Hoffer's most advanced truckmounted cryogenic flow metering system. The design culminates from over 40 years of Hoffer experience with cryogenic fluid measurement. The full color graphical display and electronic touch screen ensure user-friendly operator interface and provide direct access to all measurement and configuration parameters. A typical system includes IICE, a turbine flow meter, temperature sensor, optional pressure sensor and optional printer.
ICE System Overview
The front panel includes a 4.3" full color graphical display and 3 rugged panel sealed pushbuttons. The back panel includes environmentally sealed military style electrical connectors for all standard and optional I/O connections. The rugged aluminum enclosure is equipped with shock mounts or optional articulated bracket.ICE user interface is organized into 4 distinct modes of operation:
- Delivery Mode
- Maintenance Mode
- Turbine Calibration Mode
- System Configuration
- 4.3" Color LCD with touch screen.
- Pulse security/dual coil.
- Non-volatile memory for configuration parameters and delivery data.
- Real time clock .
- Supports measurement of several predefined liquids: LIN, LOX, LAR, CO2 Single Pipe, CO2 Dual Pipe, LN2O and LNG.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized configuration of changes.
- Optional Bluetooth wireless interface.
- 1000 OHM RTD input for temp compensation.
- RS232 port for printer.
- Optional 4-20mA input for pressure compensation.
- 0.2 to 5000 Hz frequency input range.
- Trip log containing 100 previous deliveries.
- Audit trail log of last 1000 configuration changes.
- Compatible with Hoffer SY14B proving system.