Product Announcement from Hoffer Flow Controls, Inc.
All wetted parts are Teflon®. Magnets are embedded in Teflon® blades of rotor assembly. Within the Hoffer turbine flowmeter, the flowing media engages a vaned rotor causing it to rotate at an angular velocity proportional to flow rate. The pickup coil senses the spinning motion of the rotor through the housing and converts it into a pulsing electrical signal. Summation of the pulsing electrical signal relates directly to the total flow, while the frequency is linearly related to flow rate. Sleeve type bearing, rotor, cones, and flow straightening sections are machined Teflon®. Available with wafer end fittings as well as a flanged end fittings including RF per ANSI and DIN types. Size selections available are ¼" to 3". The Teflon® Series offers a linearity of ±1% of reading and a repeatability of ±0.1% of reading . Wafer style meters are rated to 70°F at 300 PSI.
- All Wetted parts are Teflon®. Recommended for corrosive service and ultrapure water flow applications
- Suitable for clean liquid service at one centistokes
- Flow rate capability from 0.35 to 485 GPM, (1/4" through 3" sizes).
- Provides digital pulse output
- Supplied with convenient wafer style process connections, RF flanges per ANSI, or DIN flanges