Product Announcement from Hoffman
Hoffman® ZONEX™ enclosure models offer IECEX and ATEX certification for use in hazardous locations. ZONEX hinge-cover and screw-cover enclosures are designed for use in applications where "increased safety" protection (Ex e), as defined by the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, is acceptable to safely house electrical components in Zone 1 and Zone 2 rated areas.
- ATEX, IECEX and AEx certifications
- Expanded modifications and customization to fit specific application requirements
- Material change options: Type 304 stainless steel, aluminum and painted mild steel
- Vertical and horizontal mounting bracket options
- Zero to four gland plates to facilitate easy cable gland entry
- 3-mm double-bit insert for enhanced security
- Expanded certified component installation flexibility
- Industry-leading availability in standard or modified product
- Hinge-cover enclosures available in 16 standard sizes from 12" x 12" x 6" to 36" x 24" x 8"
- Screw cover enclosures are available in 5 sizes ranging from 4" x 4" x 3" to 10" x 10" x 5"
- Petroleum and chemical processing
- Water treatment processing
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Grain processing