Product Announcement from Honeywell Analytics, Inc.
The E3Point is a toxic/combustible gas monitor that makes a commercial operation run more intelligently to protect people, property and the bottom line. It goes beyond protection to increase energy management, efficiency and economical value.
Honeywell's E3Point Gas Monitor is capable of detecting the widest range of toxic and combustible gases found in commercial building spaces and outbuildings, including CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4 and C3H8. It can be used as a standalone unit with single or dual-gas detection (i.e. using a remote sensor) or deployed as a networkable device (interoperable with BACnet, LonWorks or other Building Automation System); E3Point also functions with existing controller-based gas monitoring systems and wired-wireless gas monitoring system components. E3Point is also part of our complete mechanical system solution
- E3Point Toxic / Combustible Gas Monitor Overview
- E3Point Network Platform Spec Sheet
- E3Point Standalone Platform Spec Sheet
- E3Point Datasheet
- Overview of Reflex Technology
- Mechanical System Brochure
- Gas Book Americas
About Honeywell Analytics:
As the gas detection experts, Honeywell Analytics brings together nearly 200 collective years of expertise in design, manufacture and technology. The company also enjoys a glittering array of accolades including being the originators of an impressive number of technological firsts.
Adaptability and innovation are key themes at Honeywell Analytics. The company's comprehensive product range has an option suited to every type of application or industry. In addition, a strong commitment to service and understanding the unique needs of its customers ensures that Honeywell Analytics remains the premier provider of gas detection solutions, and a name that is synonymous with excellence. In addition to the extensive product range, Honeywell Analytics also provides a number of authoritative platforms, providing a comprehensive offering of knowledge, expertise and information on every aspect of gas detection. These include the website www.honeywellanalytics.com known as the definitive resource for anyone wanting to learn more about the subject in its entirety.
- Industrial Fixed Systems - Wherever toxic or combustible gases are part of an industrial process or a by-product of it, they pose a threat to people, property and productivity. Honeywell Analytics offers a complete line of rugged, reliable, fixed-point gas detectors to serve as your first line of defense against gas threats.
- Portable Gas Detection - Ideal for confined spaces, spot leak testing and mobile use, Honeywell Analytics and BW Technologies by Honeywell portable gas detectors are marked by flexibility and quality. A variety of single or multi-gas detectors are offered in compact, lightweight designs -- from simple alarm-only units to advanced, fully configurable and serviceable instruments.
- HighTech & Government Systems - Our toxic gas detection range for the High Tech and Government markets feature detectors and controllers that use advanced detection technologies for detecting hundreds of gases including hydrides, trifluorides and other semiconductor gases. Our product range is the industry's most complete and includes solutions using infrared spectroscopy with no cross-interference to Chemcassette paper tape colorimetric technology offering detection down to parts per billion levels.
- Commercial Building Solutions - Protecting, greening and performing for the commercial building industry, Honeywell Analytics gas detection products safeguard building occupants and assets, manage energy consumption, extend green building practices and improve indoor air quality.
- Product Selector - Searching for the right product couldn't be easier. Our Product Selector allows you to enter the gas you wish to detect and search our database for suitable products.
- Technical Services & Support - Honeywell Analytics believes in the value of great service and customer care. From initial inquiry to final order, our highly skilled team is on hand to provide advice, training and service to fit individual requirements.
Get the Latest Flash player.